回复 | 举报

收听公众号,获得最专业的塔罗牌!
该帖共收到 33 条回复!
2014-10-14
Using physical-mental-spirit spread

Physical:The Emperor -
Mental: Knight of Pentacles -
Spirit: The Tower +

I see two hanged man, and people want free.
First two cards are the warm color, which makes me feel nervous. Maybe it's because the dark in the Knight of Pentacles. And the main color in the last one is blue and white, which makes me calm, and not nervous anymore.
There are two numbers--4 & 16; 16 is quadruple of 4, which shows if I want to free myself, I need to work hard, at least quadruple as that today.
The men I can see are the people in the card. A emperor, a knight, and two people jumping from the tower.
The emperor stays in the throne around mountains; the knight riding black horse in the plain; two people jump from tower that is very high so that we seem can touch the sky.
If I feel it in mood, I feel very nervous very restrained most in the past. Then I still can't move in the second card. But fortunately, I find my way to release, even if it needs much work.
The emperor representing physic sits straight and faces front. And the reverse knight representing mind faces the physical direction. And the two people in the tower, facing either up or down. The emperor now keeps his throne and doesn't want to move, and knight facing emperor means my heart is restrained as well. So I need too much work to break this limitation in order to get free.

My physic tells me:
You always stay in the origin and don't move forward. You are good definitely. However, you still need to work to make yourself better or you will lose your throne.

My mind tells me:
Handstand when you are free. To feel that once you do, you can feel that the world is different, at least your little world. And just do it, you will touch the ground and not need to hang in the midair.

My spirit tells me:
Free yourself, to be your true self. Don't need to care the environment around you. It maybe too tough, but it doesn't matter. It won't stop your forward steps.
发表于 2014-10-15 21:58:48 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-15
Physic: Queens of Pentacles -
Mind: 9 of Sword +
Spirit: The High Priestess –

I can see three people facing different directions, which means the strength are separated. And each card has bright and multiple color which dizzy me so that I can’t concentrate.

There are two numbers in this spread. 9 & 2. Number 9 shows need one more step to catch the goal. But I can’t feel the meaning of number 2 and the relationship between them.

The queen is in her throne; the sorrowful man stays in his bed; and the high priestess is in the temple/church.

Two of cards have the symbol representing maternal energy and prosperity. Even in the darkest card, it has the roses to represent hope and live.

Actually, I feel a little agitated when I see the first card, whose color make me dizzy. Refer to the second one, I know the man is sorrow, but I can’t feel the sadness as him. My focus is on the sharp swords seeming to tear the darkness. I feel scared about the energy of the swords. As usual, the high priestess can bring me calmness, this time also lightness.

Each card has a person and they are doing their own things, seeming no connection. However, the queen facing 9 of sword’s direction, and looks down, seems to watch the sorrowful man as if deep in thought. And the sorrowful man facing the priestess though he can’t see her by covering his face. At the same time, the edge of the swords face the priestess as well. However, the priestess keeps calm and keep smile. Her head towards the ground, which means she see the world in a different perspective.

My physic tells me:
My energy is fading. Maybe these days I am a little bit tired. Try to relax and be better.
My mind tells me:
The terror things only bother you when you mind it. You think it does matter so that it will affect you. Then, just leave it.
My spirit tells me:
Don’t confine myself in a limited perspective. Sometimes I can try to think in another way. Just challenge myself and then I can know more about myself.

All in all, try to relax to release not only physic but mind, then I can really calm to see what I want and what I should do. Actually don’t push myself too much maybe a good way to relax. The queen and high priestess both are not pepperboxes. :p
发表于 2014-10-15 22:42:12 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

do not let your energy fading,it will be dangerous and make u depressed,just do something

i don't actually like too many swords,it always made me mad and freak out .soooo  terrible!!!!

ps:which kind of card do u use?
发表于 2014-10-16 07:40:31 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-16 21:35:25 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-16
Physic: 10 of Swords –
Mind: 5 of wands -
Spirit: temperance +

I see everything in mess. A lot of swords and wands inlace. But finally it becomes peace and calm.
Each card has red color, which means blood, aggressiveness and passion. And the colors are from darkness to brightness.

10, 5, and 14. Actually I can’t find some relationships between them. But for each one of them, I feel something. 10 means it’s an end. 5 means I still need to adjust myself to get the full mark. 14 means keep a stable condition.

This time, also, each card has people, one card even has more than one people. The people in these three cards have no relationship with each other. The man in 10 of sword facing the ground, but because of the reversion, he faces up and make the swords insert him deeply. The dark is in the bottom, showing we need to come through dark then get the hope. The five people in the 5 of wands are in chaos so that I have no idea what to do to make them calm down. The last one is temperance. The angel just close his eyes to feel the energy of this world.

Actually I feel some mobility in this spread---- two fires and one wind. But it also shows the vitality. The first two cards make me feel helpless, I don’t know what to do to rescue the death people and stop the fight. However, sometimes, you do nothing but wait. Time is a great healer, who can solve everything.

My physic tells me:
I need to have a nice sleep to fully charge. End is another start.
My mind tells me:
Let the chaos running through my head, finally they will give the answer I want. Anyway, I have no idea to deal with them.
My spirit tells me:
Take a deep breath and feel the energy of the world. You can find many beautiful things and support from all directions.

It's wonderful that I can have my own spare time.
发表于 2014-10-16 23:32:51 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

may be temperance also  means u deserve a good plan or a new beginning,which is not so hard as long as u pay a little courage
发表于 2014-10-17 08:58:54 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

Thank you for your advice.
And I think this spread focuses on the mobility, which means i do need to change. What i do now is far from enough. Therefore, i need to make a new harder plan to push myself. At the same time, of course, the main point is do instead of just plan.
发表于 2014-10-17 12:47:36 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

I feel very upset today until now. Everything goes not smoothly until now. Bus passed in front of me when I arrived stop. I made much effort to get the place I found. And when I got there, I found I miss some documents. I wanted to print but there was no printing store nearby. I sought help from the real estate company, the staff said ok but 6mop one paper. I print at most 2mop/paper in my school. But I didn’t want to go there second times, then I agreed. However, he said I have too much documents to print, so he couldn’t help me. I just had one paper to print, I don’t figure out why it’s too much. Finally, I went back to school, which meant I had to go there next time. How annoying it is.

Physic: 4 of Wands +
Mind: the Magician –
Spirit: 2 of Pentacles

I can see people are enjoying their life and use their own way to celebrate.
Main color in this spread is yellow. What a bright color. My first impression about it is that I feel happy and surprised.

4, 1, 2. All the numbers are near the front, showing something new.
I see people cheering, people trying to connect himself with the world, and people playing or controlling the pentacles.
In 4 of wands, people seem to stay in the garden in front of the castle, which means they have strong backup so that they have courage to try. Once they do enough work, they can see the achievement and people will hail for them. In the magician, he stays in the garden, there are many roses and lilies, showing passion and purity appear in the one card. In 2 of pentacles, the boy stays in the platform where is near the sea with undulating waves, showing some uncertainty.

Color has much impact on me. I feel happy to see the warm yellow color. But still, without the first card, people in the left two cards have no expression on their face, I can’t figure out what kind of emotion they have. Whether I should do something to make them happy or just let them alone in their own world. Sometimes it’s better not to disturb others’ world.

This time, people in the cards are more concentrated. The magician in the middle, his hands put in both sides, even he points up and down, still showing the connection between three cards. 4 of wands in the left side with happiness. 2 of pentacles in the right side with some upset showing by undulating waves at his back. The magician merges the two emotions in these two cards besides him and shows the real poker face.

My physic tells me:
I need to cheer for my sweet sleep last night. Good sleep gives me a good mood.
My mind tells me:
Don’t just sink into upset. Try to combine bad mood and good mood together, then you can feel nothing does matter and use the usual mind to face life.
My spirit tells me:
Clean up my mood and start again. Today continuous, I can bring my good mood to restart!
发表于 2014-10-17 13:49:29 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

Feel very upset, for my poor listening, reading, speaking and writing.... How can I improve them in an effective way? Just give me some energy to get rid of it. plz plz plz....
发表于 2014-10-18 01:12:18 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

1234下一页

本版积分规则

美图秀

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表